Sunday, 5 June 2011

Man with Canoe

Well I was lucky enough to be a winner over at Passion for Promarkers last week (thanks again girls, I'm still very excited!) so I'm glad to say that this week's challenge fit in perfectly with something I needed to make anyway so I have the perfect excuse to enter again! The theme of the challenge is 'Sporting Marvels' and here's what I made:
This is for Ed's dad for Fathers' Day, he is very seriously into canoeing so I was quite excited to find this image. (It's from Crafts U Print - I know, I wouldn't normally but I needed something from there for a commission & I had to buy something else to get up to their minimum order value - why they have a minimum order for digi stuff I cannot imagine - anyway...) He's coloured with Promarkers obviously, the blue paper is a very old Papermania one and the orange is My Mind's Eye. The greeting I did with Safmat because I didn't have any appropriate stamps (and because I love Safmat and it was expensive and I'm determined to get lots of use from it).

Anyway that's about all for now, we're off to Asda in a bit (how thrilling) so I'd better go get ready! Thanks for visiting and for any comments you might leave, I do love reading them!  

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah - great colours and papers!! Well done on your win last week and thanks again for joining us at PFP again for our sporting challenge. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sarah. That's a great image and I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today!