Monday, 30 May 2011

All the 2s!

Ok so I haven't posted for a while, been busy with this 'n' that but the challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week was too good to miss, especially with all those lovely prizes, hehe! It's their second anniversary (congratulations all!) so the theme is 'All the 2s'. Here's my card:

The little elephant was traced out of last month's 'Simply Cards & Papercraft', actually in the magazine there was just the one elephant (the one facing right) so I had to do a bit of creative tracing to flip him to make the pair! The sunflowers only overlap because my bit of tracing paper was too small but actually I think I quite like it this way. The Promarkers I used were Cool Grey 3 + 5, Mustard, Burnt Orange, Henna, Ivory, Bright Green, Meadow Green and Tea Green. I also used two different patterned papers (both My Mind's Eye) and two sunflowers which I made up from some white nylon flowers coloured with Promarkers and some buttons covered with glitter glue. I'm quite proud of them actually!

Anyway that's about all for now. Thanks for reading and for all your comments :)

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card sarah.i love your colours and fab papers and the image is adorable.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. I love how you've mirrored the image and your sunflowers look fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today!