Saturday, 18 June 2011

Here comes the bride!

Wow two posts in one day! I don't know what's come over me!

This card is my entry for the Passion for Promarkers challenge week 103 - it's a wedding theme which is great for me since I have two weddings to go to this summer so I needed some inspiration. I don't know which couple this is for yet actually!

The image is from Lili of the Valley, which you probably already recognised, it's been around for a while although I just got the stamp last weekend, I'm a bit behind the times! It's coloured with Promarkers, obviously. The cherry blossom paper is from Dovecraft (from Eastern Promises, which is one of my favourite ever paper packs), the vellum is embossed using a Cuttlebug script folder and I've rubbed silver ink onto the raised bits. The die cut swirl is a Sizzix one (the first die I ever bought actually) and it's been heat embossed with pink Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder. To finish it off I just added some gems, some organza ribbon and a little heart padlock charm with two keys. 

Here's a little closeup of their sweet little faces:


Well I suppose I should really do some housework or something now... I always think during the week "Oh I'm too tired to do that now, I'll do it at the weekend" but then when the weekend comes around it seems a shame to waste it cleaning and washing! So it never gets done!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Great image and lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Sarah..love the sweet image...thanks for joining us at PFP this week...good luck..Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today!