Thursday, 7 July 2011

Speed!

Just a quick post before I head off to work (booo!)

This is my entry for this week's Glitter Geeks challenge where the theme is 'Speed'...


My computer tells me that this digi came from here - I think it was a freebie. I don't know how fast these vans actually go but I hope it qualifies for the challenge! It's coloured with Promarkers, the paper is from Prima Paisley Road which I thought went well with the hippy sort of feeling conjured up by the image! I used my nesties to cut the scallop circles and the greeting is a peeloff from Little Claire's - I normally hate peeloffs but hers are pretty awesome.

Well off to the office with me - have a great day everyone

1 comment:

  1. Thats a fantastic card! I love the vibrant colors and how you created the easel card with your nesties! Great job. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and good luck.
    Cheers
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today!