Sunday, 3 July 2011

New baby card

We just got back from London last night and to make up for not having done any crafting for three days I have made three cards today! This one is my entry for this week's Passion for Promarkers challenge where the theme is "Babies"...
This sweet little baby is from Zenware Designs and the nappy pin is from the same set, I cut two little slots in the paper to thread it through so it looks like it's been pinned on. The papers are from a magazine freebie & buttons from my button jar :) The Promarkers I used are Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Tan, Pastel Blue, Blue Pearl and Cornflower.

We had a great three days in London but I'm exhausted now and my purse is empty too! It's a great place to visit but I never could live there, it'd wear me out!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Sarah,i love how you've done the pin. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so sweet, love the image and nappy pin.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today!