Friday, 20 January 2012

Two Images

Hi everyone! This week at Glitter Geeks our theme is "Two Images" - interpret it however you like as long as your project has two images on. I had a bit of bother with this one because the first card I made ended up with three images on, I got a bit carried away! But I managed to crack it in the end!

Sorry about the terrible photo. We don't get daylight round here any more!

This card is a tent-fold made following instructions in Craft Stamper magazine. The butterfly is attached to a strip like a bookmark which pulls out to give somewhere to write your message. The flowers stamp and paper were freebies and the butterfly stamp was in a set I got from Accessorize of all places, the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards. Colouring is with Promarkers as always.

Hope you will be inspired to join us this week, we'd love to see your projects.

1 comment:

  1. really? you call this a terrible photo? really? i think it's fabulous!!!! way better than mine, that's for sure!

    this is beautiful. love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today!