Friday, 21 October 2011

Glitter Geeks week 20

Hi everyone! I had a lot of fun with the 'recipe' for this week's challenge, I've never done this type of challenge before so it was all new to me. Here's my final effort:

I must confess this isn't my first attempt - I decided I didn't like that in the end! This gorgeous image is a digi from Saturated Canary, a site I am currently nuts about. She was great fun to colour, I used some of my new Flexmarkers for practice but some Promarkers too. The patterned paper is a freebie from a long time ago, I think that was the last sheet of that particular one but never mind - I realised while looking for this in my paper drawer that I have way, way too much patterned paper I will probably never use. I think I need to ban myself from buying any more at least until we go to America... yeah right!!

Here's a couple of closeups I took, mostly to test the camera on my new phone! On the first one you can see the Glossy Accents I used to highlight the little raindrops in her hair...

Thanks for reading and do join us at Glitter Geeks this week, we'd love to see you. Remember to stick within the rules if you want to be a lucky winner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit today!