When it came to choosing this year's Christmas stamps, I asked Ed for his input and this was one of the ones he liked, from Lili of the Valley:
I like him too, he's cute isn't he and fun to colour as well. He's coloured with Promarkers of course and I added lots of glitter glue - green on the tinsel, red on the baubles and iridescent on the star. The red paper is one from one of this year's Christmas magazine freebies, I forget which and the green paper I've had for about two years and never used! I added some fax stitching with my gold Promarker - I love the look of real stitching but I'm just hopeless at anything that involves sewing so usually just fake it!
I'll be entering this card into this week's Passion for Promarkers challenge which is 'Christmas Critters'.
Hi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteThis little fella is such a cutie. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx