Friday, 1 June 2012

Superheroes!

Hi everyone! Our theme at Glitter Geeks this week is 'Superheroes'. I wasn't sure originally where I was going with this, but I suddenly remembered Freakazoid! Maybe not the first superhero you'd remember, but a pretty cool one.


I found this image on Google; where would we be without Google? He's coloured with Promarkers and I printed out the sentiment. The stars are punched from some pearlescent blue origami paper, it shimmers beautifully but unfortunately that doesn't really show in the photo.

Anyway thanks for visiting today and I hope you will be inspired to join in with this week's challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card Sarah, love it :o)

    You asked about linen card - sorry I haven't popped over before, but I've got a horrible bug at the moment! I get all my linen and hammered card from Papermill Direct - I buy the mega boxes, they're £40 but you get over 600 sheets in a box. Hope that helps hun. Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today!