Friday, 27 April 2012

In stitches

Hi everyone! Over at Glitter Geeks this week our theme is 'Stitches', so we just want to see any and all projects with some stitches on, real or faux. I've gone for faux, because I can't actually sew to save my life!


I did my usual trick of stamping and colouring first, and then struggling to find a patterned paper to match... I need to stop doing that! The sweet little girl is an Elisabeth Bell stamp, and the paper is a magazine freebie from a long time ago. I coloured some seam binding to match with a Promarker and stamped the stitches on it with StazOn. The other stitches are hand drawn with a fineliner.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you'll be inspired to join in with our 'Stitches' challenge this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit today!