Friday, 2 December 2011

Decoupage

Hi everyone! Our theme this week at Glitter Geeks is 'Decoupage'. I have to be honest and confess that decoupage is something I never normally do, I much prefer stamping but I've managed to get the hang of it a little bit and if I can do it, you definitely can!

For this card I used some papers and decoupage sheets which came free with a magazine (I'm forever saying that aren't I, I bet you all think I never buy anything at all, well I can promise you that's not true!) The only things I added were some red card, some Stickles and some red beads, oh and some foam pads for the decoupage.

Hope that this will inspire you to join us this week, especially if like me you think decoupage is not for you, as I said if I can do it you definitely can! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, snap i'm the same prefer stamping but it was decoupage i tried first, LOL Anyway your card is gorg, i love your bear and backing papers, Paula :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah
    Many thanks for the lovely comment you left about my entry. Loving your card as well. What a gorgeous backing paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today!