Friday, 13 July 2012

Summertime!

Hi everyone! Thanks for coming by. This week at Craft Punked our challenge is themed around Summertime. Hopefully we will get some summer here in England soon...


This is the kind of thing I would do in summer if I didn't hate dirt and bugs... I would need a chair in this scene! The digi is by Slieke, coloured with Promarkers. The paper is a My Mind's Eye one I got in Canada. I punched some lace from Bazzil card and added a ribbon I think was from Christmas! The sentiment is handwritten because when I made this card, my printer was broken and I didn't have an appropriate sentiment. I must have written Happy Retirement about 50 times before I got one I liked. Still not sure about it actually!

Hope you will be inspired to join in with this week's challenge, we'd love to see you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is this image,love your colouring.
    Fabulous card.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabby card. the image is super cute.
    big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today!