Friday, 11 May 2012

Wings 'n' things

Hi everyone! This week at Glitter Geeks our challenge is 'Wings & Things' so we want to see all your projects featuring winged things - fairies, butterflies, birds, you name it!


I made this background using Dusty Concord and Broken China Distress Inks. I need a reinker for the blue I think... it's not as strong as it was. The floral background (quite faint) is Prima and stamped with more Dusty Concord, the flower stamp is from last month's Craft Stamper, the leaves are from an oriental set and the butterflies are from Accessorize, all stamped with StazOn and highlighted with a silver pen. I wrote the greeting myself and drew the tiny dots in the top left too.

Thanks for visiting today and hope you can join in with this week's challenge. Apologies if I don't get round to commenting on any entries for the next few challenges - we are off on holidays on Monday for two weeks, can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Really gorgeous card, I love the beautiful colours, hope you have a lovely holiday
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today!