Friday, 30 March 2012

April Fools!

Our challenge at Glitter Geeks this week has an April Fools' Day theme, so we want to see a project that'll raise a laugh or a smile. I sat for quite a while trying to think of a joke to use, but all my favourites are either a bit inappropriate or would be so diffcult to make into a card that I couldn't raise the necessary enthusiasm. Eventually I settled on a clown - what's funnier than that? (Apologies now to anyone who finds clowns scary!)


This gorgeous clown digi I found through Free Digi Stamps - unfortunately I have lost the name of the site he came from but if he is yours, please let me know! He was a pleasure to colour actually and I added some purple and red glitter glue for extra detail. The ribbon and gingham paper are also of unknown origin - I think the paper came from a magazine freebie pack, it had one very wonky edge where I'd obviously chopped it from its fellows! The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards, and I altered the colour with a Flexmarker to match everything else although the picture doesn't show that due to my net curtains blocking some of the sunshine!

Anyway that's about all from me for today, hope you will be able to join in with us at Glitter Geeks this week!

2 comments:

  1. amazing card Sarah. The image is so great.
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, such gorgeous colours :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today!