So this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers is 'Beary Special' and they want to see a bear on the entry - I'm not always that much of a teddy bear person and I thought at first I didn't have anything suitable to enter with - but then I remembered a recent purchase that fits perfectly! (See - all that shopping was worth it!)
This looks worryingly like a Christmas card to me... I don't like to start too soon because it seems to make Christmas come sooo slowly when you're in the festive mood from September... but there's a lot of this stuff around on blogs and in magazines already and obviously subconciously I have picked it up!
Anyway the little girl and her pet polar bear are coloured with Promarkers obviously (Ruby, Pear Green, Walnut, Burnt Sienna, Blush, Dusky Pink, Cool Grey 1 and Warm Grey 2&3 on her boots). I took the Pear Green to the trim as well but this time for once I did actually have some green paper that matched!
Thanks very much for reading and for any comments you may wish to leave :)
Lovely card. Fab image, don't think I've seen that one before. Love the paper and pretty trim too. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x
ReplyDelete