Friday, 2 October 2009

My grandparents, 1946


My grandparents got these photos taken to celebrate their engagement in 1946. I just love their movie-star expressions.

To get to the stage of posting this photo online, thanks to SnowLeopard I had to:

Download Windows drivers for my scanner
Copy them to external HD
Boot into Windows (I hate having to do this)
Install scanner drivers
Scan the photos
Upload the photos onto Facebook as Windows suddenly lost sight of the external HD and could not find again
Copy & paste random text to name photos and album as Windows could not see my keyboard
Boot back into OSX
Download photos from Facebook
Delete unwanted photo album from Facebook.

I am SO reverting to Leopard, when I have time to manually back everything up - I didn't do this before installing as given that Apple have never screwed my computer up before, I trusted them not to this time - huge mistake!

Can you tell that wasting my day off in this way has made me angry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit today!