Our challenge over at Glitter Geeks this week is 'Pets' and we want to see any and all projects related to your favourite furry friends!
This little girl (from Panduro Hobby) is actually meant to be picking a flower, but she always looks to me as if she's laying a rose on a grave or something, so I've never used her - the solution though seems to be to mask off the offending rose and put a cute animal there for her to stroke instead, such as this puppy from Prima! I stamped the little girl without her flower, masked off her arm and knees and popped the puppy in the appropriate place. There seemed to be a lot of white space on the left so I added the butterfly, and then I cut out a few more butterflies and added those. I was going to use my butterfly punch - the second one I've bought since I jammed the first one up - except I've jammed that up too. Very annoyed with myself, and my punishment was to hand-cut these butterflies, which was a pain!
This little girl (from Panduro Hobby) is actually meant to be picking a flower, but she always looks to me as if she's laying a rose on a grave or something, so I've never used her - the solution though seems to be to mask off the offending rose and put a cute animal there for her to stroke instead, such as this puppy from Prima! I stamped the little girl without her flower, masked off her arm and knees and popped the puppy in the appropriate place. There seemed to be a lot of white space on the left so I added the butterfly, and then I cut out a few more butterflies and added those. I was going to use my butterfly punch - the second one I've bought since I jammed the first one up - except I've jammed that up too. Very annoyed with myself, and my punishment was to hand-cut these butterflies, which was a pain!
Thanks for visiting today and hope you can join in with this week's challenge :)
Oh Sarah - simply gorgeous. Love the image
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend
Hugs
Doreen
Sarah,your card is so lovely,great Idea to mask the flower off.
ReplyDeleteHugs Sue x
I thought this was one stamp until I read about you masking off a flower. What a fantastic idea! You could give a whole new lease of life to stamps by doing this! Sorry about your punch - I have had a couple of MS punches jam on me, which is so annoying when they cost an arm and a leg, so I feel your pain!
ReplyDeleteLovely card Sarah, so pretty :o) Love how you've used the stamps together, they work really well. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Lisa x
ReplyDelete