Friday, 11 November 2011

You're having a laugh!

Hehe, at least I hope you are, maybe not if you don't share my sense of humour :)

Our challenge this week at Glitter Geeks is a card to raise a laugh or smile - I've used my favourite Christmas joke, which I personally think is hilarious, but I know not everyone agrees on that!

This card was so much fun to make, I especially enjoyed making the joke/punchline spinner part - although having said that, the line of trees wasn't all that exciting! Anyway here's a picture to help you see what I'm wittering about:


It's funny, right? :)
The snowman and tree stamps are from Polkadoodles and the sky and snow papers came from a Forever Friends kit. I used Safmat to do the joke, the font I used is called *[ark] - I got it from dafont.com I think...

Anyway I hope that even if you're not hysterical with laughter over this, hehe, I've inspired you to make us an hilarious card and join in with the challenge, we'd love to see your favourite seasonal joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit today!