I do like being on holiday from work - so much free time for crafting! I made my entry for this week's Glitter Geeks challenge this afternoon:
The central rectangle is an aperture and the little girl is hung by a thread so she spins around & looks like she's dancing - on the reverse she's dressed in pink, like so:
The image is from Sugar Nellie, I love this little girl! She's coloured with Promarkers, the papers are from an ancient Dovecraft pack and the sentiment stamp was a magazine freebie.
These are some of the first photos I've taken with my new camera, I'm off now to see how else I can customise it (on top of the stickers I've already stuck on!)
What a creatively great idea!! I love your papers...so bright and cheery and you did a wonderful job coloring. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, good luck and hope you'll join us again later this week.
ReplyDeleteShelby
This is really nice Sarah. The colours are subtle and the image is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and Good Luck.
Hope to see you again soon.
Steph xx
Hi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Gorjuss!!! Love the cute image, the dp's, the colour scheme is fab. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured so very beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx
Hi Sarah, another great card from you hun! Really love the idea of using the frame around the image, and the way that she can spin around, making your card truly unique.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us again and good luck :).
Helen (Glitter Geeks) xx